Thursday, August 03, 2006

In australia, the world map is upside down

Work makes me tired and doesn't leave much to write about. Alas.

But, a few days ago I went to my sister's and we spent the day writin and planning my birthday. It was a blast! ^__^ Soooo fun! Oh, Rick never called me back. Ah well.

Dad had his birthday, I gave him a belt with Gordo. He was very happy. And I'm still working. Tra la la la. Thbpt! Dad says that when I get enough to pay him back, I'm allowed to quit. Maybe I will. I really hate retail. It makes me so unhappy. Next summer, if I don't go to Wales study abroad, I'll get a job closer to home. With a set schedule too. That'd be very nice. Only, I don't know where I'd be able to work that isn't retail... *sigh* I'll figure something out. The distance is too much. Traffic, gas, a long time to drive after working at night.

I must get ready for work. Ruley truly.

No comments: