Monday, July 07, 2008

Catching the reins

My life has been out of control, but in a most ninja like way.

I realized today I have not been a very good friend to my friends. I have not made efforts to hang out with any of them, or even called them. I have always been a little shy about people who are not my BFF's, but I must change that.

Also, I have been not as vigilant in my calling as I should be--this is changing. Emails galore to help everyone, as well as me.

And, attacking school with all my guns ablaze. I make phone calls in the morning.

I balanced my checkbook, on a notecard since my book is full. I must order a new one.

I am going to the bank tomorrow--or rather, today. Heh? I have been NOT spending money and been extra frugal with it and it's paying off. Literally. :) Continue saving, please.

Yes. I feel better already. Got the ball rolling on life, and it feels good.

No comments: