Monday, September 15, 2008

Awesome in a bottle

I feel pretty spectacular!

I had an AWESOME 21st birthday party on Saturday and some of my favorite people were there!!!! My amazing sister planned and put together the whole thing, because that's how she rolls. My parents came and everyone loved them, and my other sister brought herself and my nephew and everyone LOVED Brady's trick with the iPhone (he can turn it on and unlock it--he figured it out!!).

I bought two movies and borrowed a dozen movies I've been meaning to see! I should invite someone over to watch them with me. Sometime. *ponder* How delightful!

I'm very tired. I've been doing my homework, but still am not done. I am going to sleep in efforts to get some sleep. =_=

I may ask for the saturday after next off to sleep in and chill. Do homework, read, go for a motorcycle ride. Whatever. *peace*

1 comment:

gamma said...

motorcycle ride?