Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Go, Life, go!

After moving, recovering my back, and relearning to live with my knee, my room is coming together. :)

My computer set-up is more organized in this location. I have a shelf right beside my desk and I have decided to settle my printer/scanner there. That leaves me lots of room on my desk, so I'm very pleased about that!

My bookshelves are tucked into the wall too, so I don't have them taking up a lot of space too. I have beanbags in the corner and my guitar beside those. My dresser is by my closet. And I have a lot of free space in the middle. I'm thinking of putting a coffee table there. Maybe a cushion to sit on too. So many possibilities.

I added all the classes I need now. Full time student, that's me. XD Acting and animation fundamentals on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and Principles of Animation and Art History of Mondays and Wednesdays. This is will be a good term.

Class!

No comments: