Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas

I am making few appearances here, I know. Whatever.

Christmas was awesome this year. Mostly, I was excited to give my gifts to my family. It went like this.

Dad got a set of paintings of the ocean.
Mom got a hard to find book of BoM paintings.
Gordon got Halo: ODST
Brock got a bike
Laura got a pencil drawing of a scene from her book.
Karren got a book of Haikus written by her friends and family.
Stu got a bear with a little doctor's coat and stethoscope.

I was very happy to give them those presents, as most of them were a result of a long time of planning and careful execution.

I got some neat-o things too!
A camera and case
A playskool flashlight, with red/green light features
Leggings
Lots of gift cards
Candy!
Earrings
A lovely necklace

^__^ So, happy Christmas, all!

No comments: