Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Le gasp!

I suppose it should be said that I have finally taken the SAT, I am relieved it is said and done, and I am glad to say I shall no longer be in need of the daily emails nor the study guide. Unless I should do horribly on it. Heaven forbid.

Honestly, that may very well be all I have to say. Other than that, life has been pretty regual and steady. Go to school most days, study each night. Do homework. Be social on the weekends. Attemtp to convince my parents to allow me to drive to visit my friends in Stockton for a weekend. The usual.

On the other hand, never have I in the 19 years of my life, have I been asked out so regularly as I was the past week. 3 in one week. Shocking! And I only said yes to one. And, truly, this gives my father rights to complimenting me. For a while.

Now, on to the studying!

No comments: