Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Macaroni

My tooth is hurting so badly. It's incredible, actually. I can't eat hot or cold things. not even abelry cold, or warm. It all has to be luek warm. Super fun, eh? But even when there isn't any food, it's a constant dull pain. I need to get my other tooth crowned so I can get THIS root canal done. T__T It hurts mas mucho.

My Mythology class got a new class room asignment. ADMIN 102. I have no idea where that is. On the map, the only thing I could find is currently under construction and, somehow, I highly doubt they'll put us there. I'm going to have heaps of fun finding it. Eh?

I added my skills class today too. Very exciting.

And Laura came over and we talked and watched a movie. And ate. We like to eat.

I'm starving. Macaroni sounds delicious of now.

No comments: