Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I'm gonna fly on down

*yawn* It feels very early. I did not get enough sleep.

Today is a short day of school, thank goodness. I will go to class and then take a nap. But at some point, I will go buy some puffy paints so I can paint Brady's onesie, per Laura's request.

*yawn* Yesterday, after Anthropology class, my classmate Luka (sp?) decided to hang out with me before out next classes. We sat in the library and he read some book for his next class, and I drew. But we did talk a lot. He's very nice and very bright.

I did, somehow, manage to forget that my Speech class had an assignment due. 20 points down the drain... must make it up by being super in every other aspect. -_-

And my Sociology teacher gave me a book to read. Yeah.

Institute tonight. I decided I need to be more adamant about going--need to really stick to it. So I will. Starting tonight. I won't miss another night!! *determined*

No comments: