Monday, October 15, 2007

Title! I am lacking one

Awesome. Awesome! AWESOME!

Here's a true story. When we went to England years ago, we popped into a big fancy bookstore and I bought myself two lovely, paperbacks out of the Narnia series. Really pretty covers. I love them. I really wanted the rest though, and for years have pined away for them. My Dad went off to England this week, but it turns out the books are now out of print! Oh noes! So I scoured the internets and found the rest of the books. I ordered them and now they will come to me. Yay!

I also went to Laura's today to help her so she could get some housework done. Brady is cute, as always.

A package arrived for me today, as well. It's the commission Emi did for me! I am so very happy to have it!! I can't even breathe!

*gasp*

No comments: