Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Is your jaw supposed to fall on the floor? Yes? Okay, just checking.

Half way done with my finals. Oh joy! That was surprisingly real, that joy there. I don't know why I'm so joyous when the upcoming two finals are going to be the pits. And by pits I mean, hole to the center of the earth meets the pit of despair, has a whirlwind romance, and ends up with a batch of kids. Yay for them, not so yay for me. But still, the joy is eminent. As is the end. *basks*

My speech final is this morning. At 11:30. Well, the class is at 11:30. I probably won't get to give my speech until noon. How lame. What a build up.

Math final was pretty good, yesterday. I couldn't quite recall how to solve a problem or two (three at the most) but of the ones I answered fully, I answered confidently. I think out of the whole nine page test, I'm only unsure about... 5. Yeah. Woosh.

Hurrah, now. Gotta get ready for that speech final. Yee.

No comments: