Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Catch up? Ketchup

Today was crazy!

!!

I got up at 5 to shower to take my mom to the airport to not be late for math. And I did all of those! I'm very proud.

After school, I went to my sister's baby sit the baby so she could get a bit of paperwork done. He was perfect, though tired, and very cheerful. Playing and giggling. Absolutely charming baby. <3

Once I left there, I popped by my old high school to say hi to people and to find out what my GPA had been. Then it was off to SJSU to meet with a pre-admissions counselor. She was VERY helpful. I found I'll have 96 transferable credits or more when I transfer. How exciting! I also learned I don't need to take the other pre-calculus course De Anza offers because this one and my trig course fulfill the requirement and I can go right into Calculus at SJSU. I can't even express my pleasure at this!! *bursts* So I got home and worked on my application some more.

But I have another cold, so I got a little light headed and decided to have a nap. It was a good nap and I woke up just in time for Institute. Which was excellent as usual.

Tomorrow I'm going to meet with a De Anza counselor to make sure they pass me off on my GE and to get some questions answered. Maybe I'll call some people for their opinions on what courses I should take for my last quarter. I'm thinking Biology 10, and life drawing. But I need 4 more units to be a full time student. So, I'm kind of at a loss. Blah.

Now I'm home and absolutely reeling from icky sickiness. I took out the trash and haven't got anything due tomorrow, so I'm off to bed.

No comments: