Saturday, January 05, 2008

On New Yearsing

My New Year's was good! Yes yes, good.

I went to a huge party in Palo Alto with Haley. The party was a bit too big, I think. Well, no, I know it was too big. At least for me. I love parties, but not so huge like that. I had the most fun sitting upstairs in the quiet, cooler, brighter room with quieter people. Haley and Mark and I all chattered away and made a plan that after the ball dropped we congregate at Mark's house. We being a very small group (six??).

On the way down, Haley and I stopped at In-n-out for eats because I was starving. There was a bit of drama on whether or not we should actually go because it was already 1 am and all did live with our parents who have curfews. But we went anyway. I'm glad we did, too. :3

It was very low key and we played apples to apples while some music played. It was so chill, I loved it.

And last night, it was basically the same thing. A slightly larger group met up at Mark's and we played more games and it was super fun! I stayed far too late chatting with Mark, his roommate (steve? I'm terrible with names) and Megan. It was insanely late when we left, and I feel guilty. Won't stay that late again. But we helped clean up a bit so they wouldn't have to.

Good night!

No comments: