Friday, April 11, 2008

Like towers

My first week of the new quarter is almost over. One more class tomorrow morning. I know. Saturday class. Lame, yeah? But it could be worse. X)

I'm trying to take the initiative in my life. Things I've been wanting to do, I just have to do. I can't argue that I want it if I won't work for it. I have to keep trying. It's rough. -_-

Need to find an apartment. And get a job of some kind. I'm tired of no job. I want to learn a language I actually like (spanish=no likey) and keep up my schoolwork.

Like retake that math class this summer. I am. Or will. Yes.

Which reminds me. One of my classes was canceled for the whole quarter, so I had to find a new class to take. I wanted one that transfers to SJSU in my major but everything was full. I finally found the advanced ceramics class had some open spots and emailed the teacher and got in. I took the intro class a few quarters ago, so if I take this, it'll fulfill the requirement for taking a ceramics course at SJSU. Did that make sense? Somehow I think it didn't.

1 comment:

Grant said...

You know, you could always come and experience the Happy Valley scene. Just remember to go back to Cali every now and then to recharge your sanity batteries :)