Friday, April 04, 2008

Patchwork farms

I feel brand new. Or rather, back to normal. Like I once did but haven't felt in a long while. It's extremely comforting and pleasant.

I even have a cold, and don't care. *snuggle*

I have decided to switch my major back to art. I realized, after much deliberation, I was unhappy. And I tried a lot of things to get back to my happy place, but to no avail. And when someone mentioned to me, I might be happy doing art again. I felt they were right, but still fought it. But then it occurred to me... I would actually enjoy being an art teacher. For high schoolers, yeah? I loved my high school art classes. They were like a second home. Wonderful.

So, here I am, altering my schedule for next quarter so I'm taking two art classes instead of two science classes. And I feel really good about it! :D YAY!

2 comments:

Grant said...

Hey sorry I wasn't very chatty last night, you'll have to send me that link again :)

Ashley said...

Good. You need to do art. You have such an amazing talent, you can definitely be an inspiration and a help to younger people who are aspiring to improve and rise in their artistic style