Thursday, May 22, 2008

On the progress of Al kind

Al being me. Allison. Alli. Al. Grasp it?

I signed my lease. I move on the last weekend of May! Eek! X) I'm so excited!!! ^_^ A house and a room and roommates again! YAY!

Also. I got my job. Officially, I start tomorrow morning. Man! I'm excited. :3 That mans money. I have be extra thrifty and frugal. I will manage. I can't afford to spend money willy nilly because I will have barely enough to eat and buy gas with. And pay my rent.

I also have to make sure I finish getting into SJSU. So much to do... still. >_< Gwar!

I want to attend a comic/cartoon costume party in June, and I need to prepare my costume. Rogue. I shall be her. I'll be awesome!! :D

I have to write a paper due Saturday. I'll work on it a lot tonight, and finish tomorrow night. Yes.

No comments: