Friday, May 23, 2008

A thousand ways

I worked. All. Day. Oh. Man. I'm so tired. Dead.

I got there an hour early due to miscalculations on my part of travel time. Ah well. And then I read the handbook for an hour, signed stuff for a half hour, and then tore the covers of magazines for an hour. I shelved books the rest of the day (5 hours of shelving). I got a ticket for parking in one place too long, but it was implied they would cover it because someone told me I could park there. I hope it is. I kind of need all the money I can get. Shelving... shelving. SHELVING. *twitch* I didn't finish shelving the fiction cart I loaded out.

I move in a week. Woo!

Feeling a little overwhelmed right now, though. Yeah... It's staggering me. I need to take tomorrow after school off. I work on Monday, so Saturday is my day. Yo.

Sometimes, music makes my heart hurt.

No comments: