Sunday, August 03, 2008

I'm like--I'm like--WHOA!

I'm completely euphoric. Truly.

BREAKING DAWN WAS THE BEST EVER! Better than Harry Potter! Than anything! So much awesomeness! Can't handle it! *amazing*

And now I own the whole series. Kind of a splurge for me. But, I figured I deserved it, since I am amazingly persuasive even unto my own mind. Like Jasper... Ish. If I were a Vampire, I wonder if I would have some outstanding gift? *wonder*

But, let's deviate from Twlightery. Just for a moment.

I had set this goal, see, that if I didn't get an iTouch for my birthday, I would buy one. I had all these reasons for why I would too. One, I'm not home much anymore and I have begun to miss important emails and such. Two, my internet is the pits and I don't get to use it much. Three, my iPod is getting very weak in battery life. Those were very valid reasons and I was convinced. And then, I was balancing my checkbook, and thinking about how I would begin school soon and work less and have much less of an income. And suddenly, it was far less important to have an iTouch and far more important to have money saved up. After all, I would spend all my time on the internet no matter where I was and I couldn't afford to slap down 300+ dollars for an iTouch because I was getting out of touch (yeah, cool play on words, yeah? Thought of that on the spot. I'm cool like that). I also decided I could live without a new digital camera because mine DOES work, even if it is not superbly... I can live without a 10 mega pixel skinny camera. I don't take a ton of pictures anyway except of my artwork and people and stuff.

Basically, I want both things a lot, but not enough to spend a couple hundred dollars on them. I would rather be eating come December.

Hence I bought myself some Twilight books. The newest book only cost me 15 dollars with my rewards discount--that's nothing. And then I won 25 borders bucks from work, which pays for 1 and a half books--maybe 2. So, I had no trouble negotiating my way into a new set of lovelies.

Ze end!

No comments: