Tuesday, August 19, 2008

News news, what's the news?

I hasn't got news. I lied. Full of lies. The everything is a lie.

The other day I went to Cheesecake Factory with Dan to celebrate hanging out and our birthdays. he paid, as my present, and then I bought him a movie at Borders. Good times.

I sunburns are going away. They still itch like crazy, but not as painful anymore. :3 And peeling less!! They had majorly bad peeling. Majorly... -_-;

Mmm... Been painting! And sketching. I wrote up a script for the first chapter of a graphic novel I've been carefully crafting for the past 4 years. And today I finally did, basically, story boarding. That's what I call it. I actually just looked at my scripting and planned out each page. I ended up adding more pages than the script entailed. Brilliant. 10 more pages than planned. I just kept trying to cram so much onto a page. Maybe tomorrow I will draw a page! Oh. I think I will pencil all the pages of chapter 1 before I ink them. Yeah. You know. Yeah!

I should clean off my drafting table. It's a little cluttered.

No comments: