Tuesday, November 04, 2008

What makes it Shiny...

Why I love my new CD the point of appropriate distraction.

Amazing lyrics combined with intense melodies.

It feels like you're letting go.
I beg for days to know
Why you're letting go.
Bring on the poison
Thoughts in your throat!
I beg for days to know
Why you're letting go.

Maybe it's all around to see
If we try.
And Maybe it's been inside of me
All this time.
Love love love...
Where did it come from and where
Does it go?
If it were right in front of me
Would I know?
Love love love...

Voices,
A child in sound,
Fades away
For silence has spoken...
Painfully, I prepare a release
And poison takes me away.
From this world you left below,
I'm going to meet you,
I've come to take you home.

Call my name!
Answer me, where I stand.
Now the clouds are twisting higher,
Planting arrows away,
Loose in the darkness of the streets
Are my electricity.
This will go no further,
I swear, it dies today.
Your nights will stay forever
If you dare once more touch me.

These broken days won't last forever
You know I'll put us back together.
We climb! We crawl!
Tear down the wall
That we've torn down before!
It's not too late, this song will say
What I never say.



I mean, the lyrics are great and you don't even know how the music goes! Sad to be without it, I think.

No comments: