Thursday, May 14, 2009

Animating

I'm at school. I wasn't planning on staying this late, but a number of things happened that put me here. Number one?

My nephew was born:






Thomas Cormack Lyle. He's perfect and lovely. I have yet to meet him.

I was on my way to animate when they called me with the news of Laura's labor. And since I knew I would be of no use and stress myself out if I went up to Redwood city... I continued to animation. I worked to distract myself, but kept getting updates until my mom called me to tell me he was born. And his name. I almost cried. What a wonderful name. What a wonderful day. A perfect, lovely day... <3

I'm going to see him tomorrow. I will snuggle him and love him.

I'm shocked at how much love fills me at just the sight of pictures!! I'm almost terrified at how much I will love my own children one day. Almost terrified. Mostly, I'm excited for that day. ><

I also stayed this late because I really wanted to work hard, and I had to take advantage of it since I have a lot to do. So I've been working like mad. Lots done, but lots to do.

Love to little Tommy. Love from my eternal heart.

1 comment:

Marleah Edwards said...

Congrats on the new addition to your family!! hes soo adorable and i can already tell is going to get spoiled with lots of love!! :oD