Thursday, May 21, 2009

Another break

I'm getting scary close to being done. >_< Sometimes I want to scream and throw pencils around. Other times, I want to lay down and breathe deeply. But a lot of the time, I'm excited when I finish a sequence and it looks awesome.

I'm feeling very nocturnal, and that is a little troublesome. But I'm looking forward to summer and setting my clock back to normal. Awake with the sun and all.

The other day (not sure which day, for they have all muddled together) I stepped out of the art building in the late afternoon, for some food. We usually go for food around midnight, and in a pack, to 7-11. But it was afternoon and I wanted a burger. And when I got outside, the sun was behind a building and out of sight. But the sky was so bright, that my eyes started to burn and water instantly. And I knew I hadn't been in the sunlight for a few days. I was a little sad for myself.

:) My animation is going to be amazing.

No comments: