Monday, September 28, 2009

Figures?

I went through my Google Reader subscriptions today, and started unsubscribing from things that often post items that are... not completely evil, but they are not uplifting. Away they went. I'm not even remotely sad about it, either. I don't need to be bombarded by inappropriate sexual humor.

On the home front, I hurt my shoulder about a week ago. I was confined to a chair after that, and did basically nothing. No school, even. Which is a little stressful because I missed a lot of deadlines. But my teachers are being supportive and have given me alternatives and extensions. :)

I was feeling a lot better yesterday (each day brought me a little closer to fully healed) and was able to walk around and do a few things. I decided to sleep in my bed last night. Silly me. I woke up with bad neck pain again. The problem with my bed is that I roll around in my sleep and put bad pressure on my neck. It's always been a little rough on me, and I would wake up with neck pain more than a few mornings a week. But it always dissipated and I was fine.

Clearly, it is not fine.

But I will not be conquered by this little hill. I'll get past it, and find a solution.

No comments: