Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Life turns

Haaa... I'm tired. In a good way. I suppose?

*shrug*

Today I realized that I didn't know when I was supposed to register for my Fall courses. So, an hour and a half before a party, I popped on-line to check. And my heart plummeted. My registration date was July 25th!!!! I am almost a month late! Oh noes!!

So I ran around the house looking for my important papers file box. And then I tore that apart looking for the list of courses I still need for my GE. Found them, but I had to redo it. I only need 4 more! :D Whoa! I could, technically, get them all in this quarter. You know... if I wanted to die...

I quickly sorted through the courses online. Found the best teachers, the best days, the best times, organized for this quarter, signed up, and hurried to dinner.

Dinner was great. Cheesecake Factory is so very good. :) It was nice to be with my friends, to feel so wanted and pleasant. It was so nice. <3 I love my friends.

Got home around 10:15 and relaxed. I'm in the process of mapping out the remainder of my De Anza career. I can't finish tonight because the student login is down for the evening. I have to wait until tomorrow. I did my best for the evening. Fall is, obviously, mapped. I believe I know two courses which I will take in Winter, and know one for Spring. I need to figure out how to get my science classes in, too.

This quarter I'm taking Philosophy, Speech, and Astronomy. I was going to re-take that last math class (Trig) due to the horrendous grade I got, but for some reason the system would not allow me to take it again. I am going to assume it's because I'm trying to take it right away-- it just occurred to me that I might have signed up for it during Summer term. But I dropped all my Summer courses before it even started because I needed a break! So, I may have used up my chances to retake it! NO! I can't have screwed myself over already?!

I need to talk to a school counselor to figure out how to get around that. Maybe they'll allow me to take it again once they understand I needed Summer off.

=_= I feel stupid, oh so stupid. It's insipid how stupid I FEEL! I'm so stupid, I can hardly believe I'm real.

I'm going to map out my life some more...

No comments: