Friday, August 31, 2007

Headaches

I've been suffering from some pretty severe migraines for the past, oh... week. It's been something akin to purgatory. But I didn't know they were migraines! I thought they were just some inexplicable headaches. That taking pain meds would cure me of it. That eating meals with lots of protein and vitamins would help too!

Lies.

My Dad was swift to identify them. And quick to inform me of what measures to take. I am to not eat:
Caffeine (not hard)
Cheese (Not too bad, either)
Chocolate (Um...)
Sugar (?!?!?)
This all makes me very sad! But I must bear it... I have sworn off milk until the headaches cease, because I feel it too closely related to cheese. And experience has shown that after I drink milk, my headache lasts and lasts-- depite taking the headache medicine.

I am suspicious of the headache medicine! It's excedrine. Does that not have caffeine? I thought it did... seems rather silly.

No comments: