Sunday, June 01, 2008

Moving, settling, and relaxing

Today was complicated. Very complicated. I'm extremely tired.

First off, I got 1 hour of sleep last night. My mind was racing, for some bizarre reason. *shrug* Then I got up at 7am to get ready for school. I did my homework, turned it in, and then went back home.

I then proceeded to get some rest.

Then I packed my remaining things--things I use regularly. Ooh. That was tiring. Then it was off to the shorebreeze to fetch my moving buddies. It took over an hour to round them all up. But we needed every one of them: James, Meredith, and Jaren. My brother-in-law came a short while later and he helped us.

We moved everything into a U-Haul van and drove it to my house. Then we emptied it all into the garage. Most people left, so I trickled some of the stuff out. But I left around 6:15 to go to a talent/variety show to see all my friends perform. It was awesome.

Then James and I drove back to my parents to get the desk we forgot and some more food and bedding. Then back to my house, where James put my desk in my room, and then constructed my drafting table and my bed. Then we went to his apartment and watched Moulin Rouge because I hadn't seen it. I liked it. It made me cry.

After that, I was a zombie walking, but by the time I got home I was more awake, so I unpacked some more. Mostly, the things I needed. Computer stuff, my bedding, clothes, pajamas, scriptures. But I haven't found all my shoes, so I'll have to dig those up before church or else go in converses. Hrm.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So...why didn't you call me to help you?