Sunday, June 22, 2008

HA HA HA HA!!!

Why am I laughing like a crazy head? I will tell you later. Seriously, I will.

I made some Mushroom Leek soup this evening, and it turned out well. A teensy bit thin, but no one need know but the people in the family who know better. And the taste is still right and good, so the ward will be happy at the Linger Longer. Happiness prevails.

I wrote a song on Garage Band the other day, and I'm highly pleased because I can't read music to save my life. But I can hear the note that I need and the program has a nifty little sound to note thing. Kind of thing. Like... I put a note on the scale and it sounds it so I can adjust until it's right, and then I put another one beside it. And adjust the length of each note. :3 I am very happy.

Mmm... Mmmm! I took a final today! My first final! My arts of asia class. I studied like a madwoman for it and I think I did really well!!! I felt so confident in my answers. ^_^ YEE!! And the teacher took me aside and said I was looking at a B average, which is WAY more than I thought I had. So, whoa and yay! I'm so pleased. SO pleased.

And I've been feeling so inspired to write and things are coming nicely out.

All in all, good mood all around.

No comments: