Saturday, September 01, 2007

Buckle it all down

Last night, I was so completely awake. I fully intended to go to bed, but couldn't sleep. So I unpacked some of my things. My room is now fully equipped with a large rock collection, books, artbooks, sketchbooks, blankets, and other decorative things. Feels nice and roomy.

I need more cases for my rocks, though. Hm. I have a little bit of money... something like, 20 dollars. Give or take a few. I could buy the remainder of the boxes I need. It's just so scary to have them sitting out, unprotected. O_O What if they fall? This is very stressful.

And in the course of unpacking my rocks, I thought I had lost some! Which made me realize I need to catalog my rocks. I can take pictures and upload them to my computer. I will do that.

But first, the downstairs needs so crazy cleaning action!

No comments: