Sunday, February 24, 2008

Dreaming

I love my dreams. I always have awesome ones. I've had entire stories spanning over two or three nights of sleep. They've been horror to romance to mysteries. I've had dreams in animation. Sometimes they're bizarre and make no sense.

I've written stories based off of dreams. And by based, I mean, copied word for word. At least three stories. Big long stories. I've drawn pictures I saw in my dreams. Paintings. Characters. I've dreamed about people I know, people I wish I knew, and people I can't remember once I've woken up.

I've never had a falling dream.

I've never had a naked dream.

I've never been a guy in a dream.

I've been other girls, myself, and even animals.

I've had dreams where I was someone in the dream. Also where I was watching like a movie. Dreams where I knew what every character was thinking. Where only what the main character was thinking. Where no one was thinking.

I LOVE dreaming.

No comments: