Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Looked out the window, what did I see?

Going to the doctor today. Hurray. I can only hope it will get resolved, but knowing my luck, I'll just need more tests. Or they'll say it's nothing to worry about and it'll go away just take these medicines. And then I'll be sad inside for another week. Perhaps it will go away--but probably not. Whatever. Such is mango. I mean, life.

The sun is rising very prettily outside this window here. There's a leafy tree just past the short fence, and the clouds behind this tree are pink and purple. There's a nest in the tree, standing out quite starkly against the pink fluffs. And there's just enough light to see that the leaves are all green and the blossoms have bloomed into tiny, soft, white bouquets.

Good morning.

1 comment:

Grant said...

You have no idea how jealous I am. We're still covered in snow over here, ugh.