Saturday, February 23, 2008

I know my number, my telephone number

Rawk! Let the weekend begin!

Already I have slept until 2, had chinese food (EXCITING!!), and purchased two books. Would have bought more, except I refuse to buy books from a series that is incomplete... which is hard for those series which go on well past 20 books and I just want them... By now you may have guessed I am talking about comic books. Yes. I want to buy some. I have the money to... invest. :3 Bwaha. Monday.

Also. I like a good mystery. I do. One of my favorite types of mysteries are the kinds that occur around me! Wooo! Like... when I find I have missed a call and my thought process goes something like this.

Me: This is terribly exciting. I cannot wait to call back this person. Oh noes! I do not have this number in my phone, and therefore it could be a stranger or a person I dislike! I cannot call them now. But I want to know who they are! How can I discover this without being creepy?

I then proceed to the nearest internet and google said phone number (apparently belonging to someone I do not know anything of. Who are you and how did you get my number?).

I kind of hope they will call back so I can be mystified a little less.

1 comment:

Grant said...

I usually look up those kind of numbers in my ward directory, works about 80% of the time. It takes some of the fun in the mystery away though.