Sunday, March 23, 2008

All bones, no lies

Song of choice: "Skinny Boy" by Amy Millan

Le sigh.

I have a lot to think about. It's hard being a girl sometimes, because my mind explores every option that could ever be available to me. And it taints a great many opportunities. Or imagines opportunities up where only walls will stand.

Happy Easter.

Finished Enchantment. I love that book. Jane Eyer is next, I believe. That excites me. :) I hope I can walk tomorrow. I miss the walking. I didn't walk today. It didn't occur to me. I walk on odd days.

Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays have always felt like "even days" while Monday, Wednesdays and Fridays feel like "odd days" and Sunday is the equals sign. Huh.. My life is a math equation. But either way, Sunday remains neither odd nor even, so I may choose to walk it. I should walk Saturdays, though. Definitely.

I catch myself staring off into space. Thinking of nothingness. What distracts me so.. I wish I could express it without confusing myself.

Writing has helped me keep my mind clear. As has reading. I have been finding marvelous ways to distract myself, no?

Song of choice: "Come Clean" by Eisley
(Can't wait to see them in May!!)

No comments: