Monday, March 17, 2008

As of today

I have decided to go walk down to the park everyday. We have a park down the street from us, it's a 10 or 15 minute walk. Really nice, too. Even sidewalk, some nice inclines too. I walked it today, sat on a bench for a while, and walked back. And read a book the entire time. It was lovely. So yeah, that's going to be my new thing to do. It's nice. Especially with all the books I've been meaning to read.

Also, I need to drink more water. Lots of water. I will try to drink a whole heck of a lot. Can you OD on water? Just curious... You know. In case I do.

But for the walk I made a playlist for my iPod called "pleasant day" and I filled it with charming music.
"Skyscraper" - The arrogants
"The Incurables" - The arrogants
"Pounding" - Doves
"1 2 3 4" - Feist
"Mushaboom" - Feist
"Just Like Heaven" - Katie Melua
"Listen to my bubble go pop!" - Kindercore
"War on Sound" - Moonbabies
"The Bones of an Idol" - NP
"These are the Fables" - NP
"Wraith pinned to the Mist" - Of Montreal
"Such Great Heights" - The Postal Service
"Brand New Colony" - The Postal Service
"Hallelujah" - Rufus Wainwright
"Antarctica Stars" - Sonicflyer
"The Book I Write" - Spoon
"Elevator Love Letter" - Stars
"World Spins Madly On" - The Weepies

It's a nice mix and I add to it and remove from it, as I see fit.

I currently see fit to shower.

1 comment:

Grant said...

Once when I was like 5 or 6, I was told that drinking 8 glasses of water per day was healthy for me. I decided "why do it during the course of a day, when I can do it all at once?"

bad, bad idea.....