Monday, November 26, 2007

Go team!

Ah. Thanksgiving is over. Ovar. Ovir. The latter is how I pronounce it. Yeah. Yeeah. It was good and now it's gone. Very sad turn of events..

Babysat the beloved nephew today whilst my mom and sister packed up my sisters house a bit. My knees kicked in for a good hurt, so I was a little incapacitated for ... a while. Wee (purely sarcastic).

But! Back in school. School's nearly over, too. And by nearly over I mean, I have a few weeks left. Two and then finals? That sounds right. Don't quote me on it as fact. Not fact. Speculation.

Also, been trying to get in shape. Er. Sort of starting my own little work out every night. Starting yesterday. Yeah. Lame! Aw, just kidding. I'm massively pleased with myself. I velcro on my leg weights and light my little 5 pound weight in my hands. I do some leg stretches. Then I do some leg lifts. Push ups (like, 4? But they're REAL ones! I'll get better...) and then I do some crunches. I want to be in shape and healthy. Also, been trying to eat less junky food. And paying attention to how hungry I actually am. Yeah. I seem to enjoy food. I could see it becoming a problem as I get older, so I'll try to curb it now.

I have much to work on, but it would benefit me so much. Very worth it, I believe.

Nightly regime:
1. Wash up
2. Work out
3. Pajamas
4. Read scriptures
5. Pray
6. Bed

It's very simple, so I can do it!

1 comment:

gamma said...

I admire your discipline. Go you!