Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Juice? Water? yes.

Confusing.... My nephew has one of those tube stackers, yeah? With the stick on the platform and they place the progressively smaller rings over it? Nice and colorful. Well, just now, I have discovered the smallest ring to be--not with it's siblings--but under my desk. How it managed such an excursion is mind boggling...

Anyway, on with life.

The toe remains intact, yet painful. Bruised. Whatever.

School was intense, as usual. I got a B on my Anthro midterm, which is vaguely annoying. I didn't study as much as I should have. I fell asleep after about an hour of study. :-\ I got a nice A on my Math quiz, which is nice! I have the exam on Thursday. If I ace this exam, I'll only have to worry about my final. That would be really amazing.

I have to admit, I feel like I'm floundering in Sociology. It just doesn't all get through. Bits and pieces do, but the vast majority... sigh. I need to go into his office and ask for some help. I'm going to not do as well as I'd like, if I'm not so careful.

Also. I have been abnormally parched. And craving cran-grape juice.

No comments: