Monday, November 19, 2007

He has my pen.

Another week is over, and another is beginning.

Took my math exam on Thursday--really hope I did well! Eek eek! I studied for it, and made a good page of notes for the exam. Here's hoping. *crosses fingers* I did see my current grade in the course--he was offering. I have a 94%. That's pretty sweet! Pretty dang sweet!

My haircut was marvelous. I'm exceedingly pleased. She cut me some cute little bangs that aren't quite so straight lined. I'm excited! :3

Mmmm... toe is still all bruised and sad, but I've managed to get the whole walking thing down to pat. Bummer that my leg is all sore from the random muscles being worked. *shrug*

I've been having fun making fakey fake animation. Super fake. Like. I draw a picture and then make slight changes. Flip-book fake. But it's fun.

My headache is feeling better--I'll go to bed.

No comments: