Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Onward, ever onward

Yesterday was a day that should have been good, had all the promise of being great, and turned out to be no fun at all.

I did get to sleep in! Yee! Lots of lovely sleep. <3

My nephew also spent the evening with us and my brother and sister went to a Sharks game.

I finished reading "Sabriel" which I got for my birthday but didn't have the chance to read because I was so busy. I really liked it a whole lot. That goes on my shelf of books I loved.

The only downside of my day was that I stubbed my pinky toe on a big black box in the hallway. It hurts like crazy, and I can barely walk. And it's purple and swollen. I am very sad. :<

And this broken/sprained/whatever toe prevented me from going ice skating. So, I've still never been ice skating. Gr.

But I have lots of school today, which will keep me busy and distracted. And when I get home, I will rest up some more.

1 comment:

Dolyn said...

Eee! You read it!!
Wasn't it brilliant?
I'll have to loan you Lirael and Abhorsen, too! =)

Glad the toe is doing better now...

Happy Thanksgiving and such =)
Are you having a big dinner?
We are cooking, and Marcel may come over. Teehee!

Call you soon! <3