Monday, July 10, 2006

I amaze everybody.

We watched My Blue Heaven tonight as a family. Good movie. I also watched Grease again. I've noticed recently that I have become different in my ways of movie watching. When I was a lot younger, it was like "Allison come watch this movie" be it at home or at the theatre. And I would come bounding into the room. Now I want to know what it is and what it's about and then I'll decide. And even then....

So, tomorrow is my first day of work in a while. I go in at 2, so lucky me, it's not way early. I'm not opening. Or closing, in fact. Sweet!

I haven't got a black shirt to wear. Snnnnnnnap. Well, there's only one shirt I could wear, really. It's a cardigan combo and unbearably hot. But it'll do. But I don't know if I can wear it everyday of the week as I work. Maybe my sister will have some I can use until I go shirt shopping. I should like some short sleeved things. I also hope I'll be able to get a black skirt. ^_^

Anywho. I'm starved! Hamburger?

No comments: