Tuesday, July 11, 2006

If you get teleported, tell me immediately.

Work from 9:30 - 3 tomorrow. That's a long time. And the boys are coming over tomorrow after work. Or, at least, Dan is. So far. Maybe Brendan and Spencer. We'll see. I hope so. I miss them all very much. Dan's bringing me more Bleach! He's super nice. ^_^

Work today was good, as usual. Most of it was just the representative showing us the new lines coming in. I have to catch up to date on our pieces and learn the names of the sets and such. So much to do.

My computer is being bad too. It's new and great, but everytime I go to wake it up from sleep, it gets stuck in the twirlly rainbox ring and I have to restart it. And it's under the impression that it has no disk space left. Poor dillusional fool.... But Daddy comes home tomorrow and promises to help me! And so does Jared, if worse comes to worst. Jared is good. He works for apple and knows all about how it works. Dad knows a lot too. He's super smart.

Bed. Work early tomorrow. I have to leave at 8:30. Blearg!

No comments: