Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Pacific Heights

I've been feeling rather breathless teh past few days. I need to take deep breaths a lot and I can't sing too much, which makes driving a bit boring. I like to sing-a-long. My knees have also been acting up. Super lame.

But other than that jazzy stuff, life's nice. Work is good, though my breathlessness is taking it's toll on me. Last week was infinitly better than the past two days... I went to Laura's today and finally got her to watch Howl's Moving Castle, which she loved. Of course. Who wouldn't.

I have to register for classes tomorrow at 5 am. And at 9:45 I have my root canal. Of doom. Don't expect me to be miss sunshine and butterflies when I'm less than twelve hours away from having a tooth completely massacred in a burst of pain and DEATH!

No comments: