Thursday, July 13, 2006

Just a little more

I had a lot of short dreams last night. They were like a phrase someone would say to me as we sat next to each other, or my looking a piece of paper. Like in one dream, I was confused because a webpage wasn't loading. It should have been. We were already in July. So I looked at my calender and it said we were in June. And my mom said that too. We were still in June. I was so confused. Another one was that I came out of my house and found it wasn't in Los Gatos anymore. And then I realized I wasn't even in my own house! I felt so lost and confused. Again. Yes, all my dreams left me completely confused.

Dad deleted something off my computer that took up 28 GB. Now my computer is faster and there's more room. Hopefully, all the fits it's been throwing, telling me there's no more "disk space" will stop.

I need to eat something. And shower. I have work at 3. I'm still feeling horrible and depressed. I don't want to go to work. *sigh*

No comments: