Wednesday, July 12, 2006

My head, it dies....

Last night, before I went to bed, I decided (at random) to knit a row on the blanket I'm knitting. But by the endof the row, I had this head ache forming at the base of my neck. I figured it was from sitting up straight with my head bent down for so long. So I rolled my neck around, took the hair tie out of my hair, and lay down. The head ache was still there when I fell asleep. During all my dreams, I had the head ache. I actually remember thinking about the pain as I dreamed. When I woke up, it was still there and worse than before. So I've taken some advil. Here's hoping! -_-*


Work in an hour and a half. I can't wait to be standing for 5 and a half hours today. Oh joy. My head is going to fall off!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I knew it! You're the headless horsewoman! That's where the stories come from about the woman galloping along wielding the knygunchet... Scary.

-Stu Magoo