Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Including suggestions

Sometimes I laugh at myself because of the things I do.

Today, for example, I was studying in the living room. I gathered up my things to move my session upstairs, when my cell phone slipped from my stack of books and tumbled 2 feet onto the carpet. It bounced under a short, yet wide, white table in our living room. I glanced down to see if it was within reach. I could not see it. And yet, I did not set down my books and get on my knees to look under the table. I did not try to slide the table away from me. No no, I grabbed it with my free hand and lifted it up until I could see my phone. Then I set it down, picked up my phone, and walked out of the room. Then I laughed. I did what seemed to require the least amount of work.

Well, I thought it was funny.

Anyway. I finished watching a TV show off of You Tube. Or, I thought it was over. No no. It hasn't all been uploaded. Which pleases me, and displeases me. I'm too caught up in the story to walk away. I'm impatient for the next episode (I think it comes out weekly). Grump.

And in other news, when I am not studying or watching TV off the internet (which really doesn't make much sense) I shall be writing. Or playing games. I will strive to write and read. That will also help me prepare for the SAT. Gaming, shall not. Though it is fun.

Now... SAT! Study! Rawr!

No comments: