Friday, September 15, 2006

Why... they are potatoes! With faces!

I went on a date! A real one. He called me, asked me, his brother drove the 4 of us, he opened all my doors for me, he paid, bought me a chocolate sunday, and walked me to my door. We all had a marvelous time, laughing and eating and they all bowled like crazies. I didn't. My neck is still evil. Not as evil. But evil all the same. It's just waiting for me to over-exert.

I went to the library today and got 4 books. I finished them. They were good. *snicker* And comic books!

Tomorrow I am going to a party!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A Date!? *giggle* ^o^ You never told ME anything about this! (Is this with the guy you were telling me about or a new guy? eh? eh?)

Hope you get all of your issues straightened out... along with your neck... lol '_'