Wednesday, September 27, 2006

We descend

Last night was wretched. I tried to walk around upstairs and the pain in my stomach escalated to such an extreme point, I collapsed onto the ground. I pulled my self into as tight of a fetal position as I could and lay there for a while. My mom came up and heled me get to my bed. I rested for a long long time before I could change. Then I had to rest some more. Haley called and we talked. I miss her. Then I was sick again. I finally got to bed.

This morning, I felt a lot better, but I didn't want to risk upsetting my stomach again. So I had a small cup of jello for breakfast and 3 fl. ounces of ginger ale. I went to Tai Chi, but only to make sure she didn't drop me. Then I came back to the institute and saw Jon! So, for old times sake, and because I was feeling up to it, we played a quick game of pool. I didn't feel sick, so good for me. But I came home anyway.

I'm sipping my ginger ale. I will probably go watch some TV. Then I'll cut some fabric out so I can sew tonight. Oh! And call Jolene.

No comments: