Thursday, June 22, 2006

The day is blue

2 months until my birthday. How rockin' is that! I'll be 19! Life will be a little bit better. But then, it always is (sometimes I just don't choose to see it).

Stuart braided my hair all prettily today. Everyone complimented me on it. I also drew two totally awesome pictures which were also complimented at every turn. I'm so proud I could burst! Mm!!

I'm very happy right now. I am just so thrilled to be alive. I want to go do stuff. I passed 3 or 5 motorcycles on my way home and I was SO JEALOUS. I want to go riding. But I'm going to the beach with my ever-lovable ward to play in the sand and the water and to be happy. I will be happy. Very happy. I'm happy already!

I was mildly displeased today on my way to school as I listened to a song ("I wasn't prepared" by Eisley) and I realized something that had a lot to do with the song. I was singing along and then it was like it was about me. I was very grumpy. But I shrugged at the idea of liking someone for once (instead of starting to worry like I do), and decided I can't change this (no matter how hard I've tried before) and being upset won't change it. So I'll just enjoy things and try not to let this effect me.

I think I'll scan some drawings in.

No comments: