Thursday, June 08, 2006

I make it so easy, huh?

Well, I feel today to be a mighty success for the most part.

I got to class on time when I was sure I'd be late. I got to work out my upper body with more vigor than I had thought I could. I finished my math in time. I managed to maintain my cool around a guy. Three times. I kept my cool enough to ask a guy to go bowling with me (which he said yes to). I got to the church in time to go beaching. I didn't hurt my knee at the beach. I had a good good night playing at the beach.

The beach was the best part. Every good thing happened there. I got there and there was a bonfire and people. Leighann lent me her sweater because I forgot mine (she had a jacket too, so I didn't feel bad). I had a hot dog and some marshmallows. I walked around in the sand with Steph to admire the view and to chat it up. I told a story to Ben, who proceeded to laugh at me and make me grumpy, which I promptly got over because he didn't even take that seriously. I asked Josh to go bowling. I was happy. All night long.

My knee hurts right now, though, because my advil wore off. My jaw hurts for the same reason.

I want a bath.... I shall have one!!

No comments: