Thursday, June 15, 2006

What the-- ARG!

So.... the wonderful things of day.

I wasn't late to weight lifting. Oh boy! But I forgot Mel's gift... *aww* I lifted some insane amounts today though!

Annnnd I worked my rear off during the 4 hours between PE and math to make sure my math was done right. Which it wasn't. Of course. Lucky me. So I had to redo it. But I had to meet Joe to discuss our english projects. Which I did. Then I scurried to math. I wanted so badly to finish my practice final on time, that I wrote as I walked. It was really hard to not make a mess of it. I might still have made it rather sloppy though. *grump* But I managed to finish it! And I have full belief it is done and done right! As opposed to the first part of the assignment which I foolishly did half of incorrectly because I'm stupid like that. I took notes, understood the math, felt pleased, took a quiz (got half of the last problem wrong), scribbled down my scores to total up later and was out the door.

And when I got home? I was bombarded with questions about my plans. I felt highly picked on. *snap* I did snap. I got very angry and very much emotional and very... gr! So I went to enrichment late. But there was a lot of really good desserty things to cheer me up in a way only sugar can. I felt a lot better. Especially after being able to talk to said boy of secrecy. But I left early due to unusual amounts of work my classes glob on me. Globs of work. Bleah.

I came home and took a bath due to mental and physical fatigue. Somehow, baths seem to heal me *mystical light from the stars* It's like magic....

BUT. Just now, I totaled up my math scores. Dismay. I am sorely put out. I have an 84%. That's bad enough, but there had to be some salt thrown on my wound! I could have an 89% if I hadn't missed that one class back in april due to a mental/emotional breakdown that led me to fits of tears and anger. And even better? I get to go into class on tuesday and beg Mr. Hansen to let me have those 25 points back. Somehow. Someway. I can't bear to get another B in another math class, especially when I worked so flippin' hard in his! I ahevn't worked this hard since high school! It's not fair and I won't let it happen! I WON'T! I will print out that day from this here blog and show it to him. Maybe maybe maybe (but doubtfully) he'll believe me and give it back. I would be so happy if he would... It's so not fair to lose those points.

A sudden thought. Methinks as I spied the scoresheet, I a glimmer of hope. Where we get 25 extra points for not missing a class, I saw a negative 5. Could it be that because I missed one class, I only lose 5 points? If that is so... I will cry. Cry and hug Mr. Hansen. What out Mr. Hansen! I pouncing on that score sheet on tuesday! *please*

And then the dream was gone.... I just studied the syllabus for math only to find that the "-5" I saw on the scoresheet was not as I originally thought. It was, in fact, a -5 from my grand total of points. Not from the 25 extra credit. So now, instead of having an 84% I have an 83%. And a fresh bout of depression, laced heavily with bitter disappointment.

I'm going to bed... to find solace.

No comments: