Thursday, June 01, 2006

"With eye glasses full of stars"

So, I basically drew the best picture ever last night. And by last night, I mean wednesday night. Curse time for being later than I had planned. Back to the picture. It rocks. Rocks like a horse on two pieces of wood, with a small child riding it. It's super cool. It has a pirate ship. One I designed all myself. And it has a large sparkly eye. And long pretty hair. It's so cool. And it's just a sketch. Tomorrow I shall lightly put it to watercolor paper with pencil and ink it. So happy with it.

And so happy with Eisley. Wow, I love that band. I'm so glad I bougth their CD thing off iTunes. 9.90 for 12 songs of blissful beautiful words that interpret everything I feel at any given moment. What are the odds of that?

Tomorrow, though, I go to palo alto to be with my sister and brother(-in-law). Laura and I shall bond and talk and be happy, then Brock comes home from the place he works (being a law office) and we watch The Thin Man and enjoy being family. Yay!

I'm oddly happy. It's, well, odd. It's so not normal for me to be so thoroughly happy. Nothing is bothering me. Except one thing. I'm so not bothered by anything right now, my mind figures I'm in denial and is trying to figure it out. But there's nothing. It's not an old flame, though I tried to discover if it was. It's not a new flame, though for a moment today I suspected it was. It's not school, because I'm doing well and working hard. It's not church because things are clearing up in ym calling and I'm working on my testimony again and feeling stronger. It's not family because I love them always. It's not my health because I pretty much do my best to be healthy. I don't think there's anything. I don't even really like any guys. I mean, I'm not worrying over any. I feel content with where I am with them. Except one, but it doesn't bother me as much as it did. I'm not pining for anybody, and that feeling is so wonderful...

"Plenty of paper for scenery paintings"

No comments: