Monday, June 05, 2006

Why Andrew, you have steel things in your wrist...

So today. Ho hum. Let's see.

I wake up, I go to art. Yay art! Everyone likes my picture. But I have decided to do some more to it. It needs more color and texture in the ship. I'm excited to do that.

I go back to institute and meet Derk's little brother, Rhett. He's fun. Then I read Beauvallet for a long time.

Went to english. Everyone liked my piece. The loved my dialoge and actions! That was great! I was so happy!!

I come home and take a nap. Then I'm off to FHE. It's a swim thing and potluck, but I just wanted to swim. So I wore my bathing suit and swam.

Then things turned ugly. I get up to jump off the diving board. Now, I have no idea how deep the pool is. I thought it was nice and deep and I could do a pencil dive, feet first. WRONG! Very very wrong! I get onto the diving board. I'm excited, yay! I jump, wee! The water splashes, I'm happy. And then... My feet hit the bottom so remarkably fast, I didn't have time to react. They were still locked and I was still streaking full force towards the bottom when I struck. My legs buckled and I floated to the top, in massive pain. My left leg was throbbing entirely with pain. My knee and foot were so intense it was a struggle to not cry out. My right foot's toes throbbed as well. I kicked, somewhat pathetically, to the wall and clung onto it.

The pain did subside though, so I thought the worst was over. WRONG! I went to have some cake and was standing there, cutting, when I feel this growing pain in my left knee. I feel confused and then suddenly, it bursts out into pain and my knee (which had been locked) buckles again. So I decide to go home. And home I go.

My left foot has a bump and a bruise on it. My knee is red and bruised and swollen. I'm so tired. I have homework.

I also have a dentist appointment tomorrow morning because I lost a filling over the week-end. Oh joy!

*sob*

No comments: