Sunday, June 11, 2006

The otherwise

Well, had anything exciting happened this weekend, I should have written. But nothing did. I slept a lot. I went to bed at remarkably early times, got up incredibly late and took a lot of pain meds for my knee and jaw. I watched a lot of movies and ate a lot of pudding, which my mom kindly bought for me on friday. I read a book, played video games, and slept.

I did manage to come up with a really good idea for my RSOM entry. I think I want to work on it this summer, when I'm not working. I have no idea how often work will happen. *shrug* We'll see soon enough. I have to call work soon to tell them when I want to start working. Which will be on the 10th. I love my job. I love my co-workers especially. They're all so amazingly cool. They seem to love me too. Weird.

Anyway. I'm listening to music. But I want to read. Or something. I'm not tired anymore. Sleeping all day sort of killed that.

No comments: